|Modifies||Action Points, Armor Class|
|Related perks||Action Boy, Bonus Move, Livewire, Dodger, Gain Agility, Quick Pockets, Quick Recovery|
|Related traits||Small Frame|
Speed, dexterity and the ability to manipulate small objects. Agility affects many skills that require fine coordination. Agility controls the number of Action Points a character has in battle, and is thus the most important of all statistics.
Modifies: Action Points, Armor Class and many skills.
Note: Despite the description, Agility does not affect your sequence.
Note: Your Agility can be permanently increased by 1 point with an implant, unless it is already 20, the maximum.
Drugs that affect Agility
Having 6 or more agility is recommended. With a low agility you won't have many action points, and therefor cannot take aimed shots at the head, eyes or groin. There is no difference between having 8 agility versus 9 agility when determining the number of action points your character will have.
Unless using drugs or stated armor, it's better to have an even number in agility. An odd number in agility will only increase your armor class, which is currently of little importance.
Skills Modified by Agility
- Big Guns +2% per point of Agility
- Energy Weapons +2% per point of Agility
- Lockpick +1% per point of Agility
- Small Guns +4% per point of Agility
- Steal +3% per point of Agility
- Throwing +4% per point of Agility
- Traps +1% per point of Agility
- Close Combat +2% per point of Agility
Perks with a Agility requirement
- Action Boy Agility ≥ 6
- Bonus Move Agility ≥ 6
- Dodger Agility ≥ 8
- Quick Pockets Agility ≥ 5
- Livewire Agility ≥ 6
- Quick Recovery Agility ≥ 6