Jump to navigation Jump to search
A PC or Player Character is a character created and controlled by a player using the FOnline client.
A character can be in any of three statuses:
- Online: FOnline Client is connected.
- Offline: FOnline Client is disconnected. Character is logging out, text (Off) is shown next to the CharacterName. After 3 minutes that character will be completely Logged out. But during that time, they can be healed, killed, robbed, or get a dose of radiation. See Full logout.
- Logged out: Character has completely logged off from the game world and cannot be affected in any way.
First decide which type of Character you need:
- PvP elite fighters designed for player-vs-player extreme combat, or
- PvE multipurpose characters designed for player-vs-environment and/or support roles like Crafters.
|Then read some advice about character creation|
|Click on what you need below...or look at some example Builds!|
|Perks||Traits||Skills||S.P.E.C.I.A.L.||Reputation||Hit Points||Carry Weight||Levels|