Jump to navigation Jump to search
Exception: if the Healing Rate is not positive (e.g. as a result of radiation), its value is added to the HP.
The starting value for your Healing Rate is 7 + Endurance/2, rounded down.
Affecting your Healing Rate:
- Your Endurance affects your healing rate:
- With 1 Endurance, your base healing rate is 7
- With 2-3 Endurance, it is 8
- With 4-5 Endurance, it is 9
- With 6-7 Endurance, it is 10
- With 8-9 Endurance, it is 11
- With 10 Endurance, it is 12
- Fast Metabolism effectively doubles your healing rate by decreasing the time between tics to 10 seconds.
- Faster Healing support perk adds +15 to your healing rate.
- There is a chance to get bonus to healing rate from crafted armors.
- Healing Powder adds +25 to your Healing Rate.
- Soldier perk gives +1 to your Healing Rate.
- Taking the Random Boy perk has a 60% chance of giving up to +50 Healing Rate.