Sierra Army Depot
The Sierra Army Depot (S.A.D.) was built in 1942 as a storehouse but later became renovated into a research facility in the year 2050. After the war, only the robots survived there. Located in the desert above New Reno, it is home to an important device for crafters: an Advanced Workbench. It features four underground levels, haunted by powerful security robots.
You can only see Sierra Army Depot's map location if you ask a Hermit for its location, if you meet one in the wasteland.
Multiple automated gun turrets are stationed outside and will open fire on anyone trying to get inside the facility. They regenerate and will open fire on you again when you exit.
Computer Main Frame
The largest room on the 3rd floor, located right next to the main elevators, is the computer main frame. When you enter the room, to your left is a computer that you can access. You can check which area is currently supplied with power, and:
- Redirect the power to either the Ammo Facility Terminal or Medical Facility, in which the power generator will shut down and will need repair to turn back on.
- Direct the energy to the Ammo Facility Terminal or medical area after the power generator is fixed.
Sierra dungeon is special place, we split dungoen for stages:
- stage I: destroy the door; If you have Howitzer Shells you can load a Howitzer then shot, when you do that make sure that your headset isnt too loud because you will hear a alarm, from inside will rush you army of Sierra, after defeat them you should repair a generator then run it in basement. Now you are ready for go inside but take care because other players can turn off generator and you may be trapped inside!
- stage II: find eyes; here you have 3 chooses: you can fight with everything; you can hack robots to selfdestroy or rare chance to hack robot to stay with your faction - science skill have highter chance. then you can try hack elevator or find a Clifton's eye to get access to first elevator, to get access to 2nd one you need find Dixon's eye, Clifton one can be find in first floor and dixon one in 1-3 floor.
- stage III: go to 4th floor clear it from enemies and leave one guy there because to open storage you need him there and storage is outside so you have to back outside and waiting until you guy open the door. You can find there T4 part, remember to have good communicate with guy on floor 4 because only him can let you out from storage.
NOTE: on floor 3 and 4 you got also dungeon locker.
Located on the fourth floor, the power generator is the first door to the right once you get off the main elevator.
Note: You need to repair the power generator when the back-up power fails if it isn't all ready on or if you tried to re-direct the power at the computer main frame.
- A safe repair skill is 100% but you may take a chance with a lower skill.(?)
Sierra Army Depot is located at Grid 20:16 (central area), just north of New Reno.