Cooldowns are special timeouts that prevent a player's character from performing specific actions. Current cooldown timeouts can be seen in bottom-right part of the screen by default, or in the Pip-Boy's Status page.
- Gathering cooldown - has been removed.
- Replication cooldown - delays respawn after death for 60 seconds. If you died from a triggered explosive in your inventory, replication cooldown becomes 8 minutes.
- Exit game cooldown - 3 minutes timeout before character disappears after logging out from game. Note that your character will not disappear if you log out inside an unguarded mine.
- Battle cooldown - prevents your character from running away outside a map while being hit in Real-Time Combat.
- Crafting cooldown - has been removed.
- Weakened cooldown - has been removed.
Skills with Cooldowns
- Steal - may be shortened with the Master Thief support perk.
- First Aid - may be shortened with the Medic perk.
Doctor/First Aid skill Cooldowns:
<50% - always 180 seconds 50% - 180s 75% - 165s 100% - 150s 125% - 135s 150% - 120s 175% - 105s 200% - 90s.