Experience points are a reward for completing specific tasks or defeating non-player enemies in combat. More experience points are required to attain higher levels. For example, you need a total of 1000 xp to get to level 2, and a total of 210,000 to attain level 21.
NOTE: No xp is earned for killing player characters.
What can earn you some experience points
- Killing non-player enemies. The more powerful your enemy is, the more experience points you get .
- Completing a quest.
- Using your skills successfully (Repairing an item, healing someone, etc.).
- Avoiding a random encounter on the world map.
- Crafting an object.
- On a special occasion from a Game Master (e.g. for winning a contest etc.).
- Do Shit shoveling or Lifting caravan boxes jobs.
- Levels for a detailed list of the experience points amount required for each level.