Waterworks is an old pre-war facility which generated the electric power for the cities nearby before the Great War.
The facility is located near to the coast, southwest of Lost Hills Bunker. The Waterworks consists of huge water basins where water is stored. Next to them, there is a bigger building which contains the machines and the main reactor to generate electric power. The other buildings don't contain anything of real importance and are used as offices and to store basic equipment. Since years have passed, slags have made a home in the ruins of waterworks. It is advised to be well prepared before confronting them.
In FOnline: 3
A whole remade dungeon and is one of the new zones to take control. Inside there are many slags, randomly generated with non-loot-able gear. It is an area where you can take the zone with one player. However, it is advised to go inside with a group of friends since when taking over such place will display a global message of which faction/group is taking over waterworks. Defending against the slags and players can prove overwhelming since there are cramped small areas to holdout from enemy swarms.
- There are three broken computers inside the facility where you can gather Electronic Parts.
- At the Machinery Plant within the reactor building you can gather chemical components.
- You can also find Empty bottles and Rocks.
- Containers that requires Lockpick to acquire loot.
- There are Barrels where High Quality Chemical Component spawn in batches of 12
- New loot containers.
- A zone locker for the faction who controls waterworks.
- A newer look from the previous version (1st session).
Waterworks is located at Grid 19:41 (south western area, near but not on the coast).