|Modifies||Chance to repair damaged or broken items.|
|Initial level||3% x Intelligence|
|Related perks||Mr. Fixit|
"The practical application of the Science skill for fixing broken equipment, machinery and electronics."
The repair skill allows you to fix damaged weapons and armor. See deterioration for more information about damaged things. It is also a requirement for some professions. Vehicles must be repaired regularly, too.
Luck is of no effect when it comes to repairing something.
- Doesn't require another item to repair
- Failed maintenance only decreases max condition (as above)
- 5% chance to break your tools
- No cooldown
- Successful maintenance will repair an item to max condition, at the same time it will probably decrease overall max condition by:
- 0-30% as base
- -1% for each Repairboy
- -2% for Mr. Fixit, when you have 100% chance for repair a item
- for each 25% skill - 8, when you have 100% chance for repair a item
- -10% to -12% for using Super Tool Kit
- -5% to 8% for using Professional Tool Set
- -5% to 7% for using Tool
- -8% to 9% for using Wrench
- -15% to 30% for using Oil Can (one time one)
Chance to Successful maintenance it's 1% for 4 repair skill, Mr. Fixit gives you 50% to skill so with that perk to having 100% chance to repair you must have 350% skill
Repairing a Tier 4 item its possible only with Professional Tool Set