|« Close as I ever get to the Garden of Eden is in lovely Jenny's arms over at Ma's bathhouse. (hyuk, hyuk, hyuk) »
– Chuck (or Buck?) Dunton, the friendliest Klamath inhabitant.
Klamath is a small town built upon the post-war ruins of Klamath Falls, in Oregon.
Klamath is far from the starting places in Fonline 3, and does not have a train station. It does however have a guarded mine nearby, is part of the Town Control system, and is home to one of the more popular quests. This combination often makes Klamath a battleground, an exciting and deadly place where players should expect to find PvP combat anytime. Beginners should take care as this city is not safe! You may get killed easily.
- The shit shoveling is enabled in Klamath, since there is a brahmin pen near the main entrance.
- Klamath also contains quests.
- You can trade with merchants, like Ardin Buckner, Maida Buckner, or Sajag at the Golden Gecko.
- The Town Control system, implemented in Klamath, makes this town a battlefield sometimes.
- This town is one of the best places to fight - or get killed - in Fonline 3.
- The Klamath mine is guarded nearby where you can gather iron ore and minerals.
- You can rent Hotel Rooms there.
- A barber will cut your hair (Shorten or make it longer) if you are a male.
- The Gecko Skinning and Light Step support perks are available in the Trapper Town area.
- There are rat-infested tunnels under Klamath.
- You can join to caravan as a guard.
- Trapper Town
- Hunting Ground
Klamath is located at Grid 08:02 (northwest area).